Accessed on 03 September 2018, 2345 UTC, Post #17568.
Please click link to read the full article.
Parents who want to give their college-age children a rich cultural and ethnic educational experience should consider the University of Hawaii system. According to a study conducted by the “Chronicle of Higher Education”, the University of Hawaii at Hilo has “the most racially and ethnically diverse student body of all four-year public universities in the country.”
Here are the top ten most ethnically and racially diverse college campuses in the nation:
“THE TOP 10 MOST DIVERSE PUBLIC 4-YEAR UNIVERSITIES
Courtesy Chronicle of Higher Education
1. University of Hawaii at Hilo
2. Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology at Okmulgee
3. University of Hawaii Maui College
4. University of Hawaii West Oahu
5. Highline College
6. University of Hawaii at Manoa
7. California State University
8. Rutgers University-Newark
9. New Jersey Institute of Technology
10. Seattle Central College”
For the latest Hawaii Island, West Hawaii, Hawaii State, and local sports news, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily. Thanks for joining us today.
Until next time,