Accessed on 28 April 2018, 0227 UTC, Post #16707.
Email from the Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency.
Here’s the latest weather bulletin for Hawaii Island from the Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency:
1:14 PM (3 hours ago)
A message from COUNTY OF HAWAII
This is a Civil Defense hazardous weather message for Friday, April 27 at 1 PM.
The National Weather Service forecasts heavy rain, flash flooding, high surf, and the possibility of thunderstorms for Hawaii Island starting Saturday.
Flash flooding means dangerous conditions of high, fast-moving water can occur on roadways without warning. Quickly rising, fast moving water in streams and rivers can also occur without warning.
- Residents in flood-prone areas are advised to be on the alert for possible flooding conditions.
- Motorists are urged to exercise caution while driving.
- Road closures may occur without notice.Persons near streams and rivers must remain alert for changing conditions.
- High surf may cause dangerous conditions for ocean users and coastal residents.
- If lightning threatens your area, the safest place to be is indoors.
You will be updated as conditions change.
Have a safe day.
Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency
This e-mail has been sent to you by the COUNTY OF HAWAII. To maximize their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in addition to a phone call with the same message. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications from COUNTY OF HAWAII, please click here to unsubscribe.
For the latest Hawaii Island, West Hawaii, Hawaii State, and local sports news, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily. Thanks for joining us today.
Until next time,
https://hawaiinewsdigest.net (Hawaii News Digest)
https://hawaiinewsdigest.com (Hawaii News Headlines)
https://hawaiiinternationalnews.blogspot.com (World News)
https://hawaiisciencedigest.com (Hawaii Science Digest)